tristan03 Posted September 20, 2013 Share Posted September 20, 2013 I have been in my specialty for almost 2 years but have always wanted to get into a different specialy. I have finally had an opportunity come up that allows me to switch into my desired field. We are currently negotiating and I have just found out I'm pregnant mid negotiations. Now I have quite the delema. Do I stay where I'm at (they are family friendly and will let me have maternity leave etc) or switch to a new job? If i do switch, do I tell them before signing my contract or wait until after the first trimester? The new job currently has 3 PAs with one of them currently pregnant too. I don't want to miss the chance for my dream job but not sure what to do. Should I be honest with new potential doc and hopefully she is ok with it. I hate to leave where I'm at knowing they are so accepting and will be great during the pregnancy. Advice please! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.