GRE score submission

Hello, I'm sure that this has been discussed before, but I am a bit confused. I am intending to submit my application within the next month. I am taking the GRE on September 7. My earliest deadline is October 1, which I must be "complete" at the schools in question. First of all, if I take the GRE on the 7th and everything else is complete (references, payment, transcript, etc), I should be able to get the GRE scores to the schools just before 10/1/2013, right? Also, if I am applying to 4 schools that require the GRE, but all have CASPA codes, is it necessary to self-report my scores on CASPA? For example, if I am trying to submit my application before the 7th, would I be able to submit, not worry about self-reporting, and then simply just know that the scores are being sent to the 4 schools? I'm very confused, as you can tell. I know that you can not change anything on the GRE page once the application has been submitted....but would I be able to submit without having taken the GRE? Thanks for any help!

Submit application as soon as you finish your PS and other required information. Then after you finish taking the GRE you will enter the school codes that you want the scores to go to. No need to send scores to CASPA, send GRE scores directly from ETS to the schools you are applying to.

Archived