Interviews 2013!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awesome! Congratulations! Did you get the letter by snail mail or by e-mail?

Thank you!! I'm very pleased - OHSU is one of my top choices, so I definitely did a happy dance over this one. :)

Email:

"The committee has now completed their review and are pleased to offer you an invitation to interview at OHSU. We are in the process of finalizing our interview dates scheduled for late-September and October, so we’ll be in touch with you by August 21st when the dates have been confirmed. In addition, at that time, you’ll be provided with interview day details, overnight accommodation options, and other information that will be helpful in preparing for your interview. You'll have several options for interview dates to select from, so hopefully one of the dates will work with your schedule. If not, we can always offer additional dates later in October or November.In the meantime, please let me know if you have any questions. Otherwise, I’ll provide you with interview date options and additional interview information by later this month."

I submitted my CASPA prior to the first mailing, June 7th, and my app was complete (with supplemental) by the end of June. It took them about five weeks to review my application.

• 2 weeks later...

@uscbigdawg...you got accepted at OHSU already, or you got the email to interview??? I got an email this morning to select my date to interview, and I'm just waiting on final confirmation.

If you got accepted, I might start to hate you a little (j/k, you're my hero - I want to be like you when I grow up).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived