Anatomy resource

http://www.instantanatomy.net

Although I think "brushing up" before you know how PA schools make you learn anatomy is a complete waste of time. I wanted to brush up too. I am glad I didn't because I would have wasted my summer. People who took anatomy the semester prior to PA school didn't think it helped either. Just enjoy the time you have. You will be glad you did, trust me ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know a good way to brush up/learn basic-but-relevant anatomy before pa school? I signed up for a onlike coursea physiology course, but im not sure how helpful that will be. suggestions?

go to youtube and type in anatomy zone. There is a british dude that goes through everything on a virtual cadaver. Tells you everything you need to know but nothing that you wont. has helped me get through the first 3 months of pa school so far

go to youtube and type in anatomy zone. There is a british dude that goes through everything on a virtual cadaver. Tells you everything you need to know but nothing that you wont. has helped me get through the first 3 months of pa school so far

Thanks, I will be sure to check it out.

FTPlectures on youtube are intresting as well

Archived