Class of 2016

• 2 weeks later...

** I received this email about a week ago **

This email is to inform you that your application to SUNY Upstate Medical University is now complete and is in the process of being screened. Once the Committee has completed their evaluation of your application and credentials, a status letter will be sent to you informing you of their decision.

Sincerely,

Donna L. Vavonese

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm from Rochester as well. My first choice is Upstate. I just sent my application today. I spoke with Donna and she said all the applicants are invited for an interview on a rolling basis. They don't wait until after the deadline date like some schools do. When did you get your letter?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Waiting to hear back from the interview. Looks like last year students heard back the first two weeks of December. I interviewed November 14th. A few things I really liked about the school was one of course the view :) and the cadaver labs. The current students were saying how they actually do exams in the cadaver lab and hold an honorable ceremony with the family's donors.

Anyways have a great Thanksgiving everyone. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived