Class of 2016

I received the Hold for Comparison email as well approximately two weeks after my November 20th interview.  So hoping for Upstate as it is my top school.  Their program is great, faculty is among the best, and location would be ideal for my family and I.

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone! I haven't spoke on this forum yet, but I was accepted into Upstate's PA program back in the middle of January. I'm currently still waiting to hear from two other schools before I make any final decisions (trying to keep an open mind and weigh all pros and cons), but I was wondering if anyone has created a Facebook page yet for the Class of 2016. I've searched and can't seem to find any, though it may be a closed group or I'm simply not typing in the right group name! Anyway, if there isn't a FB group yet, we should definitely make one! I know personally it would be helpful in choosing a program to see who my classmates would be and in general a good way to start becoming friendly with one another before classes start in the summer! Congrats to everyone who's been accepted! :)

I believe they mentioned the class size being 35 during my interview, but don't hold me to it. Still can't find any FB groups for the Class of 2016, and I have no idea how to create one, so if anyone knows how and doesn't mind taking the time to do so, that would be great! Just post the link in here so we can all join! 

Archived