Clinicals

• 1 month later...

Is anyone able to comment on this? I am interested to know about the clinical year as well.

From a 2008 thread it appeared students were able to weight in heavily on the decision making of location for clinical rotations. Is that still the case or has the process changed?

Timon- you out there?

Is anyone able to comment on this? I am interested to know about the clinical year as well.

From a 2008 thread it appeared students were able to weight in heavily on the decision making of location for clinical rotations. Is that still the case or has the process changed?

Timon- you out there?

Sorry about that.. Lots of exams with lots of material..

Speaking from observation, students have had a say on where they rotate at, at least geographically. I personally won't be able to talk about any experience until maybe a year from now. From some of the 2013s I know, a few of them have rotated geographically where they've liked.

Ill be hopefully rotating back home in California but its not even on my mind because the craziness that is the didactic year. The 2014s are just getting setup with their rotations and I've heard no complaints.

Im sorry, I wish I could be of more help.

Archived