Caspa 2013-2014

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see why you would be nervous... I went through something very similar as well. But don't lose all hopes, you should call and ask them when will you know your status.. Or maybe wait to see if they email you back today. Perhaps they are waiting to be done with all interviews ? By the way do you happen to know when is the last interview date ?

Aw...I don't get why they can't just tell we are waitlisted if we are.

Usually they don't tell you because they may have some seats available and they are reviewing apps more closely before finalizing the waitlist (in my experience). They haven't forgotten about you. I remember I had to wait 7 months before I found out I was waitlisted (different school). If this is the only school you interviewed at, I would start making plans to beef up your application. Just my two cents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually they don't tell you because they may have some seats available and they are reviewing apps more closely before finalizing the waitlist (in my experience). They haven't forgotten about you. I remember I had to wait 7 months before I found out I was waitlisted (different school). If this is the only school you interviewed at, I would start making plans to beef up your application. Just my two cents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I interviewed at 3 other schools, but I was waitlisted at two of them and rejected at the other. The only reason that I'm not getting accepted is because I probably don't have as many direct patient care hours as other applicants so I'm definitely going to work on that.

Archived