Can you apply to BOTH Boston and Manchester campuses??

Hi everyone! I am applying to the Boston campus PA program. I read on the website that you cannot apply to BOTH the manchester and worcester campuses within the same cycle. however, no word about whether or not you can apply to both Boston and Manchester within the same cycle. Since Boston is the 3-year program and Manchester is the 2-year I assumed they are considered different programs and I could apply to both? Anyone know??

Thanks!

You cannot apply to both Boston and Manchester/Worcester. I made the mistake of attempting to apply to both and then having to get my application transferred because I wanted to apply to the accelerated program in Worcester. I'm not quite sure why this is being that they are completely different programs with different start dates. However both CASPA and MCPHS will only allow to select one. Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just paid for my application to Boston (through CASPA) and did not realize that you could not apply to both until I opened up the supplemental. I would rather apply to Manchester/Worcester. How did you get your application transferred? Was it through CASPA, or did you have to call the school?

• 2 weeks later...

Ashlee,

I had attempted to go through CASPA at first but they told me that there was nothing they could do. I contacted admissions at Worcester and after back and forth conversation with them they worked with Boston to transfer my app. It was stressful and didn't seem right to me that it wasn't really clear on their website that you couldn't apply to both.

Archived