Recommended PANCE question banks??

Hi All!

I am studying for PANCE by going through and studying all of the topics on the blueprint in the AAPA book. Is there a recommended question bank(s) out there that I can purchase that will let me test my knowledge from topic to topic (for instance after studying cards, to test myself by doing only cards related questions?) As well as any recommendations about other PANCE like question banks out there?? Thanks and goodluck to all!

~You can't give without receiving~

• 3 weeks later...
Hi All!

I am studying for PANCE by going through and studying all of the topics on the blueprint in the AAPA book. Is there a recommended question bank(s) out there that I can purchase that will let me test my knowledge from topic to topic (for instance after studying cards, to test myself by doing only cards related questions?) As well as any recommendations about other PANCE like question banks out there?? Thanks and goodluck to all!

~You can't give without receiving~

Hi All!

So I am debating between ExamMaster and PAEasy to use as a study tool. If you guys have used either, could you please share why you picked it and what you liked about it or didn't like about it? Did you find it helpful? Also how do the scores correlate to the PANCE pass rate. Thanks in advance!

Hi All!

So I am debating between ExamMaster and PAEasy to use as a study tool. If you guys have used either, could you please share why you picked it and what you liked about it or didn't like about it? Did you find it helpful? Also how do the scores correlate to the PANCE pass rate. Thanks in advance!

I haven't taken the PANCE yet, but I have taken the practice test on the site. I found the questions from PA Easy to be VERY similar and Exam Master to be pretty worthless. This has also been the experience of any classmates that I've talked to about it.

I also showed PA Easy to a PA that I work with (that used to be the director of the Air Force PA Program) and he said that PA Easy is similar to the PANCE.

Like I said though, I haven't taken it yet. This is just info that I received from many trusted sources.

Good luck!

EDIT: I bought Kaplan Qbank too. I've learned a lot from it, but it truly made me head hurt lol. I had the same PA look at that too and he told me that those questions are more difficult than questions we'll actually see (something I've seen echoed here when I asked for advice on it). It's also more expensive than PA Easy.

• Administrator
I didn't use it, but some of my classmates recommended PAEasy (you can purchase it for 1 or 3 months). I used PACKRATs, but wished I'd done more computer questions. Any questions help, but I think computer questions are slightly better because they prepare you for the marathon of questions on actual test day.

AVOID PAEASY LIKE THE PLAGUE.

1) About 5-10% of their questions have WRONG answers. Wrong logic, wrong coding, wrong medicine... all different varieties of wrong.

2) They don't care or respond to feedback about these wrong answers.

DO NOT give them your money.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I took the PANCE and passed it a few weeks ago.

I used Kaplan Qbank, Exam Master, PA Easy, AAPA book, PACKRATs, and NCCPA practice exams for questions. I definitely wouldn't suggest paying for all of these (my school offered Exam Master and PA Easy to us, I already had the AAPA book, and I got the PACKRATs for free). IMO, the test was most similar to a combo of Exam Master and the NCCPA practice exams.

Everything helped though, really.

I took the PANCE and passed it a few weeks ago.

I used Kaplan Qbank, Exam Master, PA Easy, AAPA book, PACKRATs, and NCCPA practice exams for questions. I definitely wouldn't suggest paying for all of these (my school offered Exam Master and PA Easy to us, I already had the AAPA book, and I got the PACKRATs for free). IMO, the test was most similar to a combo of Exam Master and the NCCPA practice exams.

Everything helped though, really.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived