EKG Course

I am looking for a good EKG course to refresh my skills from the ground up. I know this question was posted a few months ago, but I can't seem to find it again. I'm looking at ecgacademy.com or John Bielinski's EKG boot camp. Does anyone have experiences with these? BTW: I've read Dubin's but that only covers the basics. I'm looking to become a pro.

I am looking for a good EKG course to refresh my skills from the ground up. I know this question was posted a few months ago, but I can't seem to find it again. I'm looking at ecgacademy.com or John Bielinski's EKG boot camp. Does anyone have experiences with these? BTW: I've read Dubin's but that only covers the basics. I'm looking to become a pro.

EKG academy only offers you Cat 2 CME credits. It also seems more directed at nurses.

I am assuming when you talk about Bielinski's boot camp, you are talking about one of his Acute Care conferences and likely he offers some kind of EKG seminar within that. Or a DVD? John definitely has an engaging lecture style and lots of energy. I have heard him speak a couple times and he def keeps you awake.

You could look at CME Download, they have multiple streaming EKG lectures, particularly from Tabas and Mattu. You can also get CME credit from this.

A book that I think is better than Dubins is The only EKG book you will ever need by Thaler.

You can grab the 2012 version in pdf here:

https://ecgepm.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/the-only-ekg-book-youll-ever-need_-5th-ed_by_mik.pdf

There is a new issue out this month on amazon.

G Brothers PA-C

Archived