They say laughter is the Best Medicine. Humor is infectious. The sound of roaring laughter is far more contagious than any cough, sniffle, or sneeze. When laughter is shared, it binds people together and increases happiness and intimacy. Laughter also triggers healthy physical changes in the body. Humor and laughter strengthen your immune system, boost your energy, diminish pain, and protect you from the damaging effects of stress. Best of all, this priceless medicine is fun, free, and easy to use. So, I want to hear some of your jokes, either you made up yourself or you heard. I'll go first ...

I'd like to thank my skeletal system for all the support it has given me over the years.

What's the difference between a male and a female? There's a Vas Deferens

3 vampires walk into a bar. Two order blood and the third orders plasma. Bartenders yells two bloods and one blood light.

What did the anatomist do to his cars? Rectum.

OK OK These are really dry. Help me everyone, I know you can do better than I. 

Don't recommend going to my hospital. Had a pt came in for left leg amputation. Surgeon was in a hurry and accidentally amputated the right one instead. Afterwards he told the pt sorry sir but we still must remove the left one still. After this the pt went to a judge and tried to sue the surgeon. The judge however threw out the case. Said the guy just didn't have a leg to stand on.

Archived