Couchsurfing

Next week I will be travelling from Boise, ID to Northern VA by way of Denver, St Louis, Louisville, Charleston... are there any PAs that would be willing to let me couchsurf for a night during my travels? I am thinking the Denver area the night of 6/11 and somewhere between Kansas City and St Louis-ish 6/12? I would be happy to provide some top-notch Northwest wines/beers for your troubles =)

Non-smoking, no pets, not crazy (at least officially)... several personal references are posters/admins on here as well...

Thanks in advance

Brian you're always welcome at my house in Florence, SC just off I-95. I think about 350 miles or so from there to your place in VA.

Of course you might actually have the couch because David's dad is visiting from AZ this week and only one guest room...you three could exchange some fun stories of warzones. Maybe try to talk dad out of going back to Iraq or Afghanistan again.

I won't be there to enjoy your NW beers/wines ;( 3 more weeks in Erie...

PM me for cell number if you don't still have it

L.

Archived