Books with Didactic Year Practice Questions

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have suggestions as to books or resources with good practice questions to study before examinations didactic year. Obviously every school tests differently, but any suggestions of things that you found helpful would be appreciated. My program gives exams in blocks (i.e. we have a cardio exam, pulm exam, etc), so anything arranged in that format might be helpful.

Lange's Q&A

AL&S's Physician Assistant Review

http://www.amazon.com/Comprehensive-Certification-Recertification-Examinations-Assistants/dp/1605477265

^^^ book comes with a code to their website, has tests

Also see if your school has access to PAEasy (email the library and ask).

Also prob my all time fav is Swanson's Family Medicine Review although it's a bit beyond the scope of PA school.

All of these books are arranged by blocks as you described. There are many more but those are my favorites. I would not waste your money on USMLE step 1 books. The step 2 books are okay but get the books I recommended first before investing in them. Also the Pre-Test series is not bad and you can get older editions dirt cheap.

Archived