Looking for a place to live next year?

Hello Class of 2015!

Congrats on your acceptance to Northeastern. I am looking forward to meeting you in August.

I am going to be a second year next year and am currently looking to move into an apartment in Jamaica Plain or Roslindale or somewhere near the red or orange T (train) lines. I have one roommate lined up and we are currently looking at 3 bedroom apartments (cheaper). So why am I telling you this? Well, I thought someone might be moving to Boston from out of state or just looking to move. If you might be interested, then respond to this thread or send me a private message here on the forum and I'll give you my e-mail address.

Hello Class of 2015!

Congrats on your acceptance to Northeastern. I am looking forward to meeting you in August.

I am going to be a second year next year and am currently looking to move into an apartment in Jamaica Plain or Roslindale or somewhere near the red or orange T (train) lines. I have one roommate lined up and we are currently looking at 3 bedroom apartments (cheaper). So why am I telling you this? Well, I thought someone might be moving to Boston from out of state or just looking to move. If you might be interested, then respond to this thread or send me a private message here on the forum and I'll give you my e-mail address.

Archived