Course Retake Q

This summer I am retaking General Bio I at a different university from where I took this course originally. Because general biology is usually a year long course, I and II, how did admissions know how these courses match up? At my current university, general biology is numbered Bio 1A and Bio 1B. At the university I will be retaking the course at, the series is Bio 106 and Bio 107. How will admissions know that Bio 107 is equivalent to Bio 1A and not Bio 1B? (I hope this makes sense, sorry if it is a little confusing)

This summer I am retaking General Bio I at a different university from where I took this course originally. Because general biology is usually a year long course, I and II, how did admissions know how these courses match up? At my current university, general biology is numbered Bio 1A and Bio 1B. At the university I will be retaking the course at, the series is Bio 106 and Bio 107. How will admissions know that Bio 107 is equivalent to Bio 1A and not Bio 1B? (I hope this makes sense, sorry if it is a little confusing)

Archived