What percentile rank do schools go by for GRE?

I'm pretty sure schools would look at the percentiles on your score sheet... But different schools will specify different requirements. Some want at least 300 on the GRE and some want at least 50th percentile on each section. Make sure your scores meet the requirements for the specific programs you're interested in. Good luck!

I'm pretty sure schools would look at the percentiles on your score sheet... But different schools will specify different requirements. Some want at least 300 on the GRE and some want at least 50th percentile on each section. Make sure your scores meet the requirements for the specific programs you're interested in. Good luck!

Archived