OB-GYN Rotation Columbus, Ohio

Hello,

My name is Derek Landes and I am a 1st year PA student at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston, SC. I am from Westerville, OH and trying to set up as many clinical rotations around there as possible. I am looking for an OB-GYN rotation for the dates of 5/27/2014 - 6/27/2014. My preceptor may be a MD, NP, or PA. The preceptor will receive 200 level CME credit. If you have an availability, or know anyone that might be interested in serving as my preceptor please feel free to contact me. Thank you!

Derek

Hello,

My name is Derek Landes and I am a 1st year PA student at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston, SC. I am from Westerville, OH and trying to set up as many clinical rotations around there as possible. I am looking for an OB-GYN rotation for the dates of 5/27/2014 - 6/27/2014. My preceptor may be a MD, NP, or PA. The preceptor will receive 200 level CME credit. If you have an availability, or know anyone that might be interested in serving as my preceptor please feel free to contact me. Thank you!

Derek

• 2 weeks later...

Derek, start contacting hospitals, especially teaching hospitals associated with OSU. Find out who handles med student rotations. The operator should know who that is and chances are that person or someone he/she knows handles PA/NP rotations. The other option is to find someone who is in the field and ask them directly if they will take you. I lined up all my rotations. It just takes patience and perseverance.

If you had housing in Cleveland, the Cleveland Clinic offers lots of opportunities. I think you could do every single rotation there.

Derek, start contacting hospitals, especially teaching hospitals associated with OSU. Find out who handles med student rotations. The operator should know who that is and chances are that person or someone he/she knows handles PA/NP rotations. The other option is to find someone who is in the field and ask them directly if they will take you. I lined up all my rotations. It just takes patience and perseverance.

If you had housing in Cleveland, the Cleveland Clinic offers lots of opportunities. I think you could do every single rotation there.

Archived