Experienced PAs - Need advice on job offers please!

I am a new grad looking at a couple of job offers and having a really difficult time deciding which to go ahead with. Here are the basics of the two offers:

1. family practice clinic that also follows their patients admitted to the hospital, as well as some patients in long term care facilities. The offer is 80k, going up to 85k after 90 days. $1000/1 wk CME. No moonlighting allowed. ~40 hrs/wk. No chances for bonuses or anything like that, benefits package is pretty standard. The two docs and the PA that work there are great, I know it would be a great place to work for a new grad. It's about 40 minutes from where I live.

2. urgent care/family practice. 85k with quarterly bonus of 3% of billables. Moonlighting is allowed. $2000/1 wk CME. Avg 35 hrs/wk with very flexible schedule working 3 days one week and 4 the next. Very similar benefits package and vacation days. After one month of working in main office with supervising doc, I would be the sole provider in the clinic that sees an average of 15-20 pts/day. About 20-25 min drive from where I live.

My main issues are that I want to go into emergency medicine but there are no opportunities in the area, and I feel like the urgent care position would be more beneficial to that end. Also, the urgent care has a better schedule that would allow me to pursue some other part-time position (would like to still shoot for a part-time ER job or something like interventional radiology for the procedural experience). Considering bonuses, the urgent care is a higher salary which is a big deal for me with loan payments and the wife starting PA school in August. As for the family practice job, I really hit it off with the providers there and I feel like it would be a great experience, but the pay is a little less, the schedule less flexible, and there are no opportunities for a side job.

So, that being said, I am in a pickle. I need to tell them something on Monday or Tuesday. You folks that have been at this longer than I have, what do you think? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Archived