advice on choosing a PA Program

Hi all,

I am seeking advice on two PA programs that I have been accepted to. I was accepted at Barry University and Nova Southeastern Ft Myers. They were my two top choices of the programs I applied to, so now I am in a position where I have to choose which one. I have made a list of the pros and cons and they seem to come out even. Any information from anyone who goes to these schools would be greatly appreciated.

mysweetsmile03

Since they are both your top choices I would use total cost and PANCE test averages as the top 2 remaining criteria to make a decision. How much you invest in a program (cost) and how much you benefit from a program (passing the PANCE) is really what it all comes down to in the end. If those two are equal then go off of how they felt when you were on campus and which one was more comfortable.

I would also consider where the schools are located. I like my school, but am not a huge fan of the city it's located in (just because it's a huge metro and we're small town people). My husband and I both relocated for the didactic year, so it's definitely a huge part of our lives.

Archived