Need MAJOR help deciding where to go! Drexel, Lock Haven, or Kings?

I have been accepted to the Graduate program at Kings, Lock Haven and Drexel. I am having trouble dealing with the difference in cost between Drexel and Lock Haven. Drexel is where I want to go however it is $20,000 more expensive than Lock. I am just wondering if anyone has an opinion on the difference between the two programs or if I shouldn't be concerned with costs or any advice at all really.

Thank you!

I don't know the details of these three schools programs. However, I think the bottom line is whether or not the school is accredited. Stats like PANCE rates don't tell the whole story. If you are a good student, work hard in PA school and pass the PANCE on your first try, it will not have mattered where you graduated from after you start your first job. Better to have far less debt so you can buy that first home after graduation. If your parent are paying the bill and they are wealthy, go wherever your heart desires.

Archived