Physician Assistants For Tomorrow has first national BOD meeting and supports student

Just want all to know that PAFT accomplished a tremendous amount of work, completed our agenda and have a game plan that will enhance the future of all PAs. We became a SIG (Special Interest Group) of the AAPA to prove we have no animosity and to serve as a source of assistance in any area that they are stumped. We are dedicated to many actions and will rise against barriers to practice as we have no restrictions. We want to see positive changes and we want to train students for leadership in a real program. We have a DAL who has been a national leader and is presently in a doctorate program who will run that program with assistance from many. We need your help by having at least a few representatives to our group and we will add two SDAL's. We need students to help perform simple four minute surveys in their lab coats at malls or outside movie theaters so that we bring vback new and important information to you. The SCS ( Senior Clinicians Society) transferred their entire membership to the PAFT because our goals are so much alike and we will have hundreds of mentors and educators that will help students and younger PAs. We will break down barriers and increase our acceptance and destroy words such as "mid-level" and make greater opportunities for service men and women from IRAQ and Afghanistan to be placed on the top of admission lists of schools as they have training as valuable as any physician as they were the physicians , very often. Go to the PAs for tomorrow and join as students, as fellows, as educators as senior PAs and as PAs who want a better future for this profession.

Bob Blumm, MA, PA-C, DFAAPA

Treasurer, PAFT

Hi Bob, is this the correct facebook page?

http://www.facebook.com/PAsForTomorrow

I ask because it doesn't have a lot of followers, no disrespect, just curious.

Hi To Everyone:

The address of our organization PAFT is: http://www.PAsForTomorrow.org

we will be adding much to this site. We are looking for volunteers to place comments on Facebook and Twitter whereas Erich and Matthew are the vigilant warriors on PA Forum.

Bob Blumm

Pardon my ignorance, Bob, but what does DAL stand for? I'm sure the answer will pop in my head as soon as I hit the reply button, but right now I'm drawing a blank.

Dang, I knew that would happen....Director at Large, and Student Director at Large. (The downside of aging is upon me!). Paula (Advisory Council member of PAFT)

Archived