House for rent in Seattle

Just wanted to drop a quick note to the newly accepted Seattle students about a house that will be available for rent fall quarter. I am a newly accepted student as well but will be attending the Yakima program so the house that my wife and i have been renting in West Seattle will be opening up after the Summer quarter is over. The house is two stories and would be great for a small family or two roommates. It is two stories with a separate bedroom and bathroom on each floor as well as a living area on each floor, making it very convenient for two roommates. House has a very large back deck as well as a very large enclosed backyard (huge for a yard in the city). The homeowners are family friends and great people I would love for them to get this house in the UW Medex student rotation. The rent has been very affordable and while i don't know the exact amount they want to charge just yet my guess is somewhere between 1000 and 1,400 a month but that would be for you guys to negotiate. The Medex campus is probably 15-20min drive away so not to bad of a commute. While i cant say for certain this will apply it has been a pet friendly house for us, so for you students looking for a place that you can bring Fido too it might work out perfect. Send me a PM if you are interested and i will do my best to facilitate getting pictures as well as putting you in contact with the owners. Cheers and congrats to all the incoming students, Dave

Archived