PANCE board review

I did Hippo as well and found it was more than sufficient with some good humor involved as well and test tips; just passed my PANCE this week too. Classmate is using UMDNJ and likes it as well.

I am also using HIPPO and Emory review..RRtoPA2012 do you feel like hippo prepared you well enough. Or did you also use other sources? I take mine Jan 10th and am scared out of my wits! :O_O:

I am also using HIPPO and Emory review..RRtoPA2012 do you feel like hippo prepared you well enough. Or did you also use other sources? I take mine Jan 10th and am scared out of my wits! :O_O:

I actually do feel like it prepared me really well. I also did some exammaster questions and the aapa comprehensive review book. Exposure to the greatest number of questions is what i feel like preps you the best. Form a pretty solid base on all the topics in the blueprint then bombard yourself with questions.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived