Downer's Grove

Hey, guys! I am new to this site! I have an interview at Midwestern on Nov. 5 and would like to kinda see the area while I am there. I was wondering if there are any good places that I should visit while I am there.....and maybe even some apartments that are worth looking at. I don't want to jump the gun, but I am from Nebraska, so it's not just a quick trip to check things out later on! I hope the application process is going well for all of you and if anyone else will be there next week, let me know! :) Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! I think it went well! Thanks for asking! I see you got accepted....Congrats! That is so exciting! I loved the campus and the staff...everyone was so nice. :)

Did you happen to write thank you's to the interviewers? I think I somehow wrote down Kerry's email address wrong, so I am not sure where I am supposed to send them!

Thanks! I am super excited. I really loved it too there.

I am glad to hear your interview seemed to go well. Good luck! Um, I didn't actually send thank you notes...thought about it, but was super busy around that time with work and other interviews....then I got accepted 5 days after my interview!

• 1 year later...

Archived