Looking for someone to talk to about PA owned Practice

Hello,

I am a first year PA-S at the University of Utah. I am working on a group presentation and as a group we choose the topic of PA majority owned practice. Unfortunately I haven't had a lot of luck finding a PA that could provide some personal detail about this. I would be super appreciative if you had the time to help me with this. I could either arrange a time to speak by phone or email you a list of questions for you to respond to. Please private message me if you have a few minutes to help. Thank you so much in advance if you can help me.

Sincerely,

Bryce Holland

Hello,

I am a first year PA-S at the University of Utah. I am working on a group presentation and as a group we choose the topic of PA majority owned practice. Unfortunately I haven't had a lot of luck finding a PA that could provide some personal detail about this. I would be super appreciative if you had the time to help me with this. I could either arrange a time to speak by phone or email you a list of questions for you to respond to. Please private message me if you have a few minutes to help. Thank you so much in advance if you can help me.

Sincerely,

Bryce Holland

You can try to PM me again. Sorry, but my box was full and I drained it.

• 1 month later...

Archived