Has anyone been accepted for the upcoming class?

I wouldn't get too bummed if I were you guys. My interview is on the 16th, and I believe they have one more interview day after that in December. I'm sure that at this point they are only accepting a few of the very best candidates, and will wait until the majority, if not all, of the interviews have been completed. I'll let you all know if they mention a timeline of when I'll hear back after my interview.

I just talked to Ms. Owens and she said that by the end of next week, EVERYONE should have some sort of correspondence from the program. She went on to say they sent out letters and that included accepted and alternates. They've been really busy and haven't been able to meet to make decisions until just recently, etc. I don't know if some will get letters saying they are accepted or not... that part was kind of confusing for me, but lets be positive and hope so!

She also said they would end interviews in mid-February and thus, their class should be full around that time as well.

Archived