OHSU 2024-2025 Application Cycle

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, spillingt said:

Submitted a few days ago and still haven’t received an email confirmation that they’ve gotten my application - anyone in the same boat?

I only submitted yesterday three schools got back to me about receiving but I will let you know if there is any updates. 

On 6/12/2024 at 9:09 PM, spillingt said:

Submitted a few days ago and still haven’t received an email confirmation that they’ve gotten my application - anyone in the same boat?

I submitted 5/31 and got a confirmation from OHSU on 6/10 saying that they'd received my verified application. The email said it could take up to 12 weeks for OHSU to review on their end.

14 minutes ago, mafl129 said:

Is there a supplemental fee with this app?

Yes but they offer fee waivers for people who have gotten financial assistance or federal pell grant. You just have to send proof of that. I sent screenshots of my college invoices that listed the pell grant

On 6/24/2024 at 11:33 AM, friedfish said:

Yes but they offer fee waivers for people who have gotten financial assistance or federal pell grant. You just have to send proof of that. I sent screenshots of my college invoices that listed the pell grant

Was this the application fee or the supplemental application fee? 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, futurepabarbie said:

Yes they are, never hurts to try though if your application is strong!

Ugh yeah idk if it’s THAT strong, i got rejected from this school w no interview last cycle. My GPA is 3.32 but i have 6k PCE hours and lots of leadership and i have some volunteer as well. It’s my 3rd cycle applying so im just feeling discouraged at the moment

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mafl129 said:

Ugh yeah idk if it’s THAT strong, i got rejected from this school w no interview last cycle. My GPA is 3.32 but i have 6k PCE hours and lots of leadership and i have some volunteer as well. It’s my 3rd cycle applying so im just feeling discouraged at the moment

I totally understand! This is my second cycle but first time applying here so I wanted to take a chance on it. Good luck, we'll find our one!