Jump to content

2024-2025 Application Cycle


Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heads up: got an email saying that my written responses for the supplemental app were "incomplete or cannot be viewed properly" (even though I use Adobe Acrobat like they suggested).. I called the admissions office and apparently this has been happening to nearly everyone's supplemental app. The admissions person told me they're probably going to change the format of the supplemental app halfway through the application cycle so keep that in mind when applying as the review process will prob be delayed!

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, neetfuturepa said:

Heads up: got an email saying that my written responses for the supplemental app were "incomplete or cannot be viewed properly" (even though I use Adobe Acrobat like they suggested).. I called the admissions office and apparently this has been happening to nearly everyone's supplemental app. The admissions person told me they're probably going to change the format of the supplemental app halfway through the application cycle so keep that in mind when applying as the review process will prob be delayed!

Wait what the heck... so what did they advise you to do? Did you have to re-do it???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, neetfuturepa said:

Heads up: got an email saying that my written responses for the supplemental app were "incomplete or cannot be viewed properly" (even though I use Adobe Acrobat like they suggested).. I called the admissions office and apparently this has been happening to nearly everyone's supplemental app. The admissions person told me they're probably going to change the format of the supplemental app halfway through the application cycle so keep that in mind when applying as the review process will prob be delayed!

Is this before or after you got a confirmation from them that they received all parts of your app? I wonder if that'll happen to me too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/6/2024 at 9:52 PM, studiousfuturePA said:

Wait what the heck... so what did they advise you to do? Did you have to re-do it???

They told me to email them a copy of my supplemental app and copy/paste my written responses in a separate document and attach that to the email as well

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/10/2024 at 11:10 PM, neetfuturepa said:

They told me to email them a copy of my supplemental app and copy/paste my written responses in a separate document and attach that to the email as well

Did they email confirming that your redo was received and was done correctly (or anything of the same effect)?

They had me redo mine and email it back to them, but didn't specify that it should've been done in a separate document. I just corrected my formatting on the supplemental app document via Adobe Acrobat and emailed the corrected document to them, which was on 06/07/2024. I've yet to receive any response from them after that 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, spillingt said:

Did they email confirming that your redo was received and was done correctly (or anything of the same effect)?

They had me redo mine and email it back to them, but didn't specify that it should've been done in a separate document. I just corrected my formatting on the supplemental app document via Adobe Acrobat and emailed the corrected document to them, which was on 06/07/2024. I've yet to receive any response from them after that 

How quickly did it take them to get back to you after seeing an error with your pdf ? I am nervous about same issue but I've sent my file to others who could open it. Did you also get an actual confirmation email from USC that your application is under review ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, tacoloverPA said:

How quickly did it take them to get back to you after seeing an error with your pdf ? I am nervous about same issue but I've sent my file to others who could open it. Did you also get an actual confirmation email from USC that your application is under review ? 

I submitted my CASPA app (with the supplemental) on 06/05 and received the email from them asking for me to resubmit the reformatted supplemental on 06/07/2024. 

I didn't get an actual confirmation email that my app is under review (yet), which I'm assuming is because of the formatting issues on my supplemental

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, spillingt said:

I submitted my CASPA app (with the supplemental) on 06/05 and received the email from them asking for me to resubmit the reformatted supplemental on 06/07/2024. 

I didn't get an actual confirmation email that my app is under review (yet), which I'm assuming is because of the formatting issues on my supplemental

Okay got ya, I just got one email from them this morning about them receiving my supp fee payment but that's it. Thank you! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, studiousfuturePA said:

Did they email you that?

Not initially. I just followed their instructions to email them on any course that is not listed on their course equivalency from my undergrad institution. The anatomy & physiology course I took at my institution was not listed, as well as some other courses. So, I submitted my course syllabus for a couple of classes to them for course review via the email they provided on their website. They accepted everything except for my microbio course. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2024 at 4:13 PM, PAisthewayKAY said:

They just told me they do not accept my microbiology course... so I am looking forward to a rejection 🥲

i’m confused though why wouldn’t they accept your microbiology course?? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More