UTRGV 2024-2025 Application Cycle

• 1 month later...

@longhorncutie2022 can you share what they said in your email? I submitted my application around may and verified on CASPA but they said I was missing one LOR (which was turned in days later) and I have not received a response then. This was around May 20th. 

22 hours ago, Cayman20 said:

@longhorncutie2022 can you share what they said in your email? I submitted my application around may and verified on CASPA but they said I was missing one LOR (which was turned in days later) and I have not received a response then. This was around May 20th. 

They also said I was missing a rec letter and I wasn’t had to email them to confirm they got it! This is what they said after + still no communication about supplemental fee link

Thank you for your interest in the University of Texas Rio Grande Valley Physician Assistant Program. We completed the First Review of your file. The Admissions Committee will now process your application for interview consideration. Applicant Interviews will be conducted from September 2024 to December 2024.”

On 6/11/2024 at 9:46 AM, Cayman20 said:

@longhorncutie2022 I received the same email “The Admissions Committee will now process your application for interview consideration” yesterday. To pay the application fee follow this link: https://www.utrgv.edu/gradapply/ and select “apply now” then use your CASPA email. You should be able to pay there. Those are the instructions I received after emailing the graduate college. 

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, idaniaglvn said:

I submitted on CASPA May 29th, got verified on the 30th, and received an email from UTRGV stating the completion of my application June 14th.

Thank you! Mine was also verified on 5/29 but I still have not received the email to pay the fee or any further communication. I was wondering if they had just not started but it seems they have.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2024 at 2:09 AM, idaniaglvn said:

Hi, I was referring to the graduate admissions portal.

Last year they had a portal where you could log in to see the status of your application. Is this what you are referring to? I have not heard whether we will have those portals this year.