UNTHSC 2024-2025 Application Cycle

• 1 month later...

Hi! I’ve received my email from HSC that leads me to creating my MyHSC account. When I click on To-Do list, it says “GRE scores pending initiated”. I sent in my GRE on 04/23/2024 and CASPA says UNTHSC received my GRE on 05/03/2024. Does anyone else’s GRE status still say “Initiated” on their MyHSC despite sending it in already?

1 hour ago, PAAli53 said:

Hi! I’ve received my email from HSC that leads me to creating my MyHSC account. When I click on To-Do list, it says “GRE scores pending initiated”. I sent in my GRE on 04/23/2024 and CASPA says UNTHSC received my GRE on 05/03/2024. Does anyone else’s GRE status still say “Initiated” on their MyHSC despite sending it in already?

Mine originally said that as well. I received the email to create my account yesterday (despite CASPA having received my GRE score last week), and my To-Do list was updated overnight! I'm assuming the portal is slow to update due to the high volume of applications- keep us updated! 

9 hours ago, 616prepa said:

Mine originally said that as well. I received the email to create my account yesterday (despite CASPA having received my GRE score last week), and my To-Do list was updated overnight! I'm assuming the portal is slow to update due to the high volume of applications- keep us updated! 

Got it! Will stay patient haha, thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@01nnguyenCheck your status on CASPA and look under the GRE section. If it shows that your score was received for UNTHSC then you don't have to resend the score as CASPA keeps it in the system and your school will be able to view it. You may want to just verify with UNTHSC or CASPA to do your due diligence but I called CASPA a while ago and they told me I didn't have to reorder/resubmit the scores.

Edited by arodri34
  • Like 1