2024-2025 Cycle

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Weird question but I sent many of my apps in May and have been verified for a while. I submitted my Baylor app in July. Does that mean it’s verified? Or does it have to get re-verified? I know that BCM has a “verified before Aug 1” requirement. 

17 hours ago, 713pa said:

Weird question but I sent many of my apps in May and have been verified for a while. I submitted my Baylor app in July. Does that mean it’s verified? Or does it have to get re-verified? I know that BCM has a “verified before Aug 1” requirement. 

Click on "Check Status" in CASPA to see if your app was verified for Baylor!

On 7/15/2024 at 8:40 AM, otterlvoer13 said:

Got an email stating my application is complete on July 13h

I got my email verification today! (I submitted my app May 30th, although I don’t know much much that matters for this particular email).

On 7/17/2024 at 8:45 AM, fightingformylife said:

did anyone receive an email saying their app wasn’t completed? I paid the fee, my app is verified and I have 3 LOR… I reached out to them but was unsure if anyone else experienced this!

I also experienced this. I paid the fee as well and had all the other criteria completed. I hope to hear back by Monday.

On 7/18/2024 at 5:16 PM, anxiousprepawreck said:

Has everyone received emails about their complete/incomplete status? Caspa has been verified and submitted for a while now and I haven't received an email

I received an email saying my application was complete and ready for screening on Tuesday, July 16th. I've also seen from others that they are starting to receive emails. I'm sure they are sending them out as they review the applications, so an update should come soon! Good luck on your journey!