Non clinical jobs

I’ve been considering doing some extra work outside of my full-time position. I’m looking for something with flexible hours, in other words something I can do whenever I feel like it. I was thinking about something like reviewing charts for an insurance company or something else non-clinical. I don’t want to do telehealth visits or anything like that. Has anyone come across anything like this? And any advice on where to look? Thanks in advance. 

I've put together some resources for non-clinical jobs and other things you can do on my website.   I myself do a good amount of medical writing, which includes writing board-review questions for various companies. Another perennial option is paid medical surveys and many panels will even give you a small bonus for registering. Good luck!