I need help finding PA schools

Hi, 

I finished with a 3.3 undergraduate GPA without taking anatomy with lab, statistics, and microbiology. I have a strong grade upward trend. 

I also just finished my masters in biomedical sciences with a 3.5 gpa where I took physiology, biochemistry, immunology, pharmacology, neuroscience, genetics, and cellular biology. 

I have scribed for about 1000 hours. 

Basically, I am okay to applying anywhere in the US but I am having a hard time finding programs that accept:

1. Pending courses (2-3 courses)

2. That accept Medical scribe as clinical experience

3. That look at the last 30-60 credits

4. Doesn't require GRE or CASPER 

Please guys, which schools do you guys recommend? 

12 hours ago, shahg23 said:

Hi, 

I finished with a 3.3 undergraduate GPA without taking anatomy with lab, statistics, and microbiology. I have a strong grade upward trend. 

I also just finished my masters in biomedical sciences with a 3.5 gpa where I took physiology, biochemistry, immunology, pharmacology, neuroscience, genetics, and cellular biology. 

I have scribed for about 1000 hours. 

Basically, I am okay to applying anywhere in the US but I am having a hard time finding programs that accept:

1. Pending courses (2-3 courses)

2. That accept Medical scribe as clinical experience

3. That look at the last 30-60 credits

4. Doesn't require GRE or CASPER 

Please guys, which schools do you guys recommend? 

There are over 300 PA schools in the country, so there are plenty of schools that meet these criteria. There is a thread in this forum for low GPA applicants. I recommend searching for a list of schools that don’t require the GRE (there are a handful online, just Google “non-GRE PA schools”). Typically, schools that don’t require the GRE are more geared towards non-traditional, low-GPA applicants.