University of Detroit Mercy 2023-24 Regular Decision (1/15/24)

On 2/17/2024 at 4:00 PM, FuturePAC1 said:

they said this in addition to a response for an email I sent them. I heard a few people got interview invites on Friday 2/16/24.

Do you happen to know if these people are from the 5 yr program or applying to the 2/3 yr program? 

1 minute ago, futurepab said:

Are they sending out another round of interview invites? The excel sheet didn’t seem to have too many names on it. I thought schools typically interview around 150ish. Just curious!

I actually asked the student today and she said they’re interviewing about 68 right now, i thought it was strange because last year was 150

49 minutes ago, futurePA441 said:

I actually asked the student today and she said they’re interviewing about 68 right now, i thought it was strange because last year was 150

oh wow! I thought they accept around 60ish students…interesting!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/29/2024 at 6:34 PM, futurePA441 said:

I think they reserve 25 seats for the students in the 5 year PA program that they have in collaboration with the undergrad department of UDM. So 35 interviewees will be chosen from the 68 on the list.

Edited by PACbound

At my interview this week, I was told that there are 8 spots open for the 2year program and 27 or 28 spots for the 3year. She mentioned how there are more available in the full time track this year and how last year they only had 2 spots open for full time. She said it varies year by year! Apparently 2 students were accepted into the full time from early admissions and 2 or 3 were accepted into part time from the early admissions.

Edited by PAinthemake

On 3/15/2024 at 8:16 AM, PAinthemake said:

At my interview this week, I was told that there are 8 spots open for the 2year program and 27 or 28 spots for the 3year. She mentioned how there are more available in the full time track this year and how last year they only had 2 spots open for full time. She said it varies year by year! Apparently 2 students were accepted into the full time from early admissions and 2 or 3 were accepted into part time from the early admissions.

Oh that makes sense! How did your interview go?

• 3 weeks later...