Transcript Entry

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2024 at 6:45 PM, snaeem said:

How accurate is the professional transcript entry on CASPA? Should I pay $77 or input the classes myself? And does it let you edit the classes after entry too in case any have been input incorrectly or left out?

Order official transcripts to be delivered to you and enter them yourself. You can do that even before the next cycle opens, you can roll your transcripts over. Save the money and do it when you want. I’ve heard of people who have delays on submitting their applications because of waiting for the “professional” entry. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I redid some classes to boost my GPA and CASPA received the transcript but it still says unverified so my GPA wasn’t updated yet. I got an email stating I can start my application for 2024-2025, but I am concerned if I start my new application without CASPA verifying my new transcript, it will mess it up. Should I wait to start my new application or just have everything roll over and it will be verified in the new application?