CASPA's Academic Infraction Question

Hello, 

i posted a question on chegg for an explanation in my fall semester, dropped the class 

and retook the class in winter and i was notified via email for "Student Conduct - Letter of Disciplinary Sanctions" 

how should i talk about this in the infraction question i know most schools will denied my application 

@maude4047 is this something that reflects on your transcripts? Does your record reflect significant improvements after that (meaning, did you do well in school for a prolonged period of time without any student conduct issues)?

Basically, if PA schools will know because this shows on your official records, then the best thing to do is to be upfront. Honesty is the best policy. Just make sure you emphasize what the issue was, how you worked to improve, what you learned, and how it will never happen again (hopefully you have a good track record to show how it hasn't happened again).

If you are concerned about this but there is no way PA schools will know about it (meaning it doesn't reflect on your official transcripts) unless you tell them... then don't say anything about it. Ever.