Selling 3 Pre-PA Books

I have three books that helped me on my pre-PA journey, but they have little to no use anymore. These books have been read through a million times, highlighted, and there may be a sticky note or two that I missed. Because of that, I am hoping to sell them as a bundle for just the shipping cost. Pre-PA was rough and more expensive than I would've liked; if I can help someone else save some money on books then I'm happy. I have a GRE prep book, a personal statement guidebook, and a book on school interviews. 

Kaplan GRE Prep Plus 2023 (ISBN-13: 978-1506282039): The GRE format has changed to be shorter but the content in the tests are still the same. I used this book to prep for the new format and did well. 

How to Write Your Physician Assistant Personal Statement (ISBN-13: 978-1517303754): Very helpful for figuring out what PA schools are looking for in your personal statement and had some good examples. This has been highlighted ruthlessly. 

How to "Ace" the Physician Assistant School Interview 2nd Edition (ISBN-13: 978-1724839855): SUPER helpful for interview prep. Great knowledge on how to prepare, what schools are looking for, and example questions. Even goes over MMIs. I wouldn't memorize the book, but definitely use it to practice questions with your peers. 

Selling all three together for $10 to cover shipping costs. Let me know if you're interested!

380604763_873369341164529_7730092385817010853_n.jpg