Medical Terminology

Hello! I'm currently a sophomore at University of Wisconsin-Madison and I saw that some PA schools require or at least highly recommend a Medical Terminology course but my school doesn't have a specific med terms. The closest thing I have is "Greek and Latin origins of Medical Terms", which is better than nothing but should I take it? Is it worth it? I've heard the class itself is pretty manageable which is good.

Sounds like that class your school offers could be a good foundation, especially if you haven’t had any Latin or Greek before (many haven’t, it’s ok, but I do find it helps me to know what the word means at root). You may still need to take another med term class that counts as a prerequisite for PA school. However, if you compare the syllabus to medical terminology courses it could turn out to be equivalent (check the syllabus with a few PA schools who require med term via email if you want to feel more assured). The name of the course doesn’t always indicate what you learn in it, which is the most important part! Hope that helps.