Selling some Prep Materials!

Hi, I am starting PA school soon (yay!) and am trying to save up some money before my program starts. I am selling some of the prep materials that I used and will be offering mock interviews and PS revisions as well. DM me if you are interested!

Located in NYC, I am willing to meet up in person to do a hand-off!

1. Physician Assistant School Interview Guide: Tips, Tricks, and Techniques to Impress Your Interviewers (Physician Assistant School Guides) Retail is $23, Selling for $15 with shipping!

• It's a little banged up on the corners, but it doesn't change the content!

1. Official GRE Super Power Pack, Second Edition 2nd Edition Retail is $73, Selling for $25 (Buyer will be responsible for shipping)

• Pack is 6lb, shipping label will be purchased through PirateShip ~$10-13

• The General Test booklet with 4 practice tests is untouched! I can throw in an extra GRE prep book for free (shipping just may be more)

• I purchased my prep materials in Sept 2022, so it's never too early to start studying. I am willing to share my folder of test prep material as well!

• Highly recommend the free practice exams available through ETS!

1. 3M Littmann Lightweight II S.E. Stethoscope, Caribbean Blue Tube, 28 inch, 2452 Retail $65, Selling for $40 with shipping

• Never Used! Purchased this when I thought I had lost my stethoscope as a volunteer EMT, haha!

• Upvote 1