Accepted!

• 1 month later...

Got the call from Ted that I was accepted. Wow, what an honor! I was accepted at Pacific as well. Now the decision. Leaning towards Pacific for a variety of reasons. No knock on OHSU at all. I truly believe their ranking is deserved. The class of 2016 is especially in for a treat. That new academic building at the bottom of the hill is going to be incredible.

• 1 month later...

Hi all -

This is my first post here on the forum -- just wanted to say hello! I'll be joining you at OHSU this June, and I couldn't be happier. I've lived in Portland for the last 15 years, so if any out-of-towners have questions about the city and all it has to offer, just ask away!

-Alex

Congrats everyone! I'm accepted as well and looking forward to meeting you all in June.

Sartort, if you wouldn't mind, could you post a link to the facebook group? When I try to look it up I can only find the page to "like" and not a group to join--but maybe that's the correct one? Thank you!

Archived