UoL Accepted Students (Class of 2026)

Hello and thank you for making this page! 

My name is Jenny and I'm so so so excited to be apart of this program for the class of 2026! I still cannot believe it. I have not heard anything back after submitting my deposit. I think once they finalize the class probably around winter time they'll send out an email 🤩

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, prepa59 said:

Hello and thank you for making this page! 

My name is Jenny and I'm so so so excited to be apart of this program for the class of 2026! I still cannot believe it. I have not heard anything back after submitting my deposit. I think once they finalize the class probably around winter time they'll send out an email 🤩

Awesome!! I’m in total disbelief as well…. I’m psyching myself out thinking they accepted the wrong person🤣, but let me know if they reach out! Also, did your application login page change?! Mine is no longer saying “congratulations etc.”

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/30/2024 at 12:49 PM, PASTcia said:

Also how long after the call you got in did you receive an email about the deposit and setting up your log in?

Hey, so I got an email to pay my deposit pretty shortly after getting accepted. I can’t remember the exact time frame but I think it was a couple days after, if not then definitely within the week. 

Edit: also, to answer the other part of your question, I do remember setting up my account a little bit later than everything else. Most important is that you complete the deposit because that is what secures your spot

Edited by BcasprePA