Can't find anyone to shadow

Hello,

I'm really stuck on finding a Physician Assistant to shadow. I live in Long Island (North Babylon). I tried contacting many offices, local hospital, clinics but have recieved no response. I;ve been trying for 2 months with no luck so far. I was hoping if anyone can help me with this process. Thank you so much!

I am not sure how many responses you'll receive by posting under the "Personal Statements" subforum. 

I, too, had difficulties finding PAs to shadow. I ended up shadowing my own PCP who was a PA. I also joined healthcare clubs and shadowed the surgeon who was a guest speaker. 

You may need to expand your search. Contact your state PA association. 

• 7 months later...

As a Pre-PA, I would cold call offices that had PAs (got one opportunity like this), reached out on linked in to executive assistants for hospitals, asked classmates for their shadowing contacts (got another opportunity like this), volunteered in the ED and asked if I could shadow. Lastly, working as a scribe, I asked if I could shadow the PAs. hope this helps!