Touro Middletown 2023/2024

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted yesterday! Hoping to connect with other prospective students.

For those curious, submitted 5/9, interviewed 9/8, accepted 9/19. I have until 10/4 to pay my seat depost!

Overall GPA: 3.65 Science GPA: 3.54, I took some post bacc classes to lift my GPA and I'm willing to connect with other students!

• Like 2

On 9/20/2023 at 7:50 PM, abcdemz said:

Accepted yesterday! Hoping to connect with other prospective students.

For those curious, submitted 5/9, interviewed 9/8, accepted 9/19. I have until 10/4 to pay my seat depost!

Overall GPA: 3.65 Science GPA: 3.54, I took some post bacc classes to lift my GPA and I'm willing to connect with other students!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! May I ask how was the interview style?

8 hours ago, fpa255 said:

What current students have said about this program?

They said that the program is unorganized because it’s new, lack of support from faculty,  more classes compared to other schools, and that students have dropped out. They said 10+ students dropped out in the current new class and around the same the year prior. Worries me :/

On 9/23/2023 at 9:32 AM, frenchbulldog said:

They said that the program is unorganized because it’s new, lack of support from faculty,  more classes compared to other schools, and that students have dropped out. They said 10+ students dropped out in the current new class and around the same the year prior. Worries me 😕

I saw that in the previous cycle thread, only one person said that. Do you know if there is any way we can confirm if this is true or not?

Since Touro has another PA program in Long Island that is fully accredited, I thought this one was going to be better compared to other new PA programs. 

3 hours ago, abcdemz said:

The interview is super casual. Would highly recommend reviewing your PS and your application since it threw me off when they pulled questions from there.

I'm interviewing next week and they sent me a questionnaire and a prompt. Did you go over those questions? Could I PM you?