Franklin Pierce (Hybrid) ‘23-‘24 cycle

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/28/2023 at 1:12 PM, RDNPrePA said:

Just got my interview invitation. Super interested to learn more about the school and what it would be like to do your entire didactic year online. Anyone have any insights on this program?

I do not know if you have seen their Instagram page or not. Maybe you can reach out to some of the students that are in the... "committee?"

13 hours ago, gaz2022 said:

Same here! How’d it go??

Also, did they give a timeline on how long it would be before we hear back? 

I also had mine yesterday.

I feel like it went okay, but I'm a little put off that there was no faculty/student panel and no like overview of the program... they sent out a link for a video to watch but it didn't work for me on any of my devices. I feel like my interviewers were not very personable, but that's just my own experience. 

They said they would let us know within a week. 

On 10/5/2023 at 4:55 PM, PrePASarah said:

What type of questions did they ask in the interview? And what time did it start/end? I have mine on 10/17, but I will be at work so trying to figure out when to excuse myself

Mine was only 20 min like on the dot. They asked just common generic questions!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...