Applicants for Jan 2025 start

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2023 at 2:20 PM, Sarahles339 said:

Hi all, 

I was wondering if you all think it would be too late to apply to this program? Have they finished with interviews? 

I don't want to waste my time but I would love to try for this program? Just wondering if anyone has some advice! Thanks!

I dont think that it is too late at all! I'm pretty sure that they continue to do interviews through the new year and beyond if needed so it's definitely not too late. you could always email admissions and ask though

On 12/10/2023 at 2:20 PM, Sarahles339 said:

Hi all, 

I was wondering if you all think it would be too late to apply to this program? Have they finished with interviews? 

I don't want to waste my time but I would love to try for this program? Just wondering if anyone has some advice! Thanks!

The interviews conducted 12/1 and 12/4 were the first ones of the cycle. I know that they usually conduct interviews through March.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On 4/6/2024 at 11:33 PM, CH1012 said:

Is anyone on here starting in Jan 2025? Any details about starting the program?

I got accepted for Jan 2025 start date and only received email to set up school email so far. Not sure if there’s a group chat for the class yet 

1 hour ago, PA748664 said:

I got accepted for Jan 2025 start date and only received email to set up school email so far. Not sure if there’s a group chat for the class yet 

Congratulations! Same here, I am just waiting for more info now that I set up my school email