Northwestern College (Iowa): 2023-24 Cycle

Starting the thread for this program- This is for Northwestern College in Iowa by the way!

I got an email update saying they received my application materials in May after being verified 5/8 and that they will be reaching out to invited applicants for interviews around mid to late August, which seems like that should be coming up! Wondering if anyone has received an interview yet 🤗 Good luck to all 🙂 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, 2324munch said:

Best of luck to you all! I already interviewed on the 15th of September. Please let us know if you can when the acceptance/waitlist/rejections start to come out.

I read through the thread from last year and it sounds like people were receiving acceptance calls as early as October 4th! So i’m hoping we will hear back by the end of next week

On 9/18/2023 at 5:39 PM, 123Iowa123 said:

I am interviewing this week as well! Best of luck!

I interviewed 09/22. Yesterday I missed a call from Andrea and wasn’t able to call her back until today. I have been accepted and should be receiving an email with more info within the next couple of days! I am excited for the opportunity to attend Northwestern College.

44 minutes ago, 123Iowa123 said:

I interviewed 09/22. Yesterday I missed a call from Andrea and wasn’t able to call her back until today. I have been accepted and should be receiving an email with more info within the next couple of days! I am excited for the opportunity to attend Northwestern College.

I interviewed with Brett on 9/22 so hopefully i’ll hear something soon🥹

3 minutes ago, jwannabepa said:

@bbend Have you heard anything yet? What day did you interview?

I interviewed 9/15, but didn’t submit my CASPR until 9/28. I wanted to make sure I really liked the school and faculty before I threw anymore money into the application process! Which turns out I loved the school and the interview process! I assume that because the school won’t receive my results for another week, I won’t hear back until then. 

Edited by bbend

40 minutes ago, prePAgorly said:

Hi!! I got a voicemail from Danielle today with an acceptance! I was from the 9/29/23 interview. I was so so impressed with this tiny school! The interview day really made me consider choosing this school over a larger, more well-known and established program. So excited!! 🙂 

congratulations!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...