Business Degree to PA School

Hello!

I graduated with a B.S in Marketing, a B.A. in Sustainability, and a certificate in International Business. After working in the business world for ~1 year, I am finding I do not enjoy it and am not feeling fulfilled. I would like to make the change into the medical world. I'm sure other people have done this, I would love to hear anyone's input on the process. Since I have business degrees, I would need to complete all the science prereqs. Does anyone know if it is possible to take those classes online? Or do most PA schools require in person credits? Also, does anyone have any pro tips on being a good applicant for PA schools? Currently, I plan to take science prereqs online (if possible) while getting my EMT cert then working as an EMT for a few years and mixing in some medical volunteering before applying to PA school. Thoughts? 

Thank you in advance! I have so many questions about this new world and appreciate all feedback 🙂