Touro College NUMC Campus 2023-2024 Cycle

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE THE PROGRAM DELETES IT. 

I got accepted to this program, and I was so happy, like many of you are right now. I am asking each one of you to do your research on the program. They have deleted a lot of negative reviews, but there is girl who wrote on this forum, and even though her spelling isn’t the greatest, what she said was 100% accurate.

To the applicants who are not Jewish, to those that are Hispanic or of color, please look for another program. I know the high of getting accepted and not wanting to wait for other program’s responses, but I promise you.. this program will be your biggest regret. I finished the entire didactic portion with great grades, grades that I had to fight through hell to attain because they will do whatever they can to tear you down if you are not Jewish, Italian, or White. The Jewish students have a private document, that has been passed down from class to class with all the information that will be on the exams.. and they keep it to themselves. If you are struggling academically, they will not help you but threaten you with probation and dismissal. When professors wanted to give us reviews prior to exams, the administration would not allow them to help us. There are also so many Jewish holidays, and you will be crammed with an abundance of exams after the break, all on material you have to teach yourself. This program was by far the worst experience of my life. Administration is all related or close friends. They favor students and gossip about other students. It’s a TOXIC environment. I came in with a 4.0/ Sum Cum Laude/ Phi Theta Kappa/ 6 years of working in the ER..I was never put on academic probation in this program- meaning I’m not a student who couldn’t keep up and it just complaining. I’m actually pretty resilient. I lost my dad to suicide, and not even that tragedy compares to the trauma I endured in this school. please believe me when I say this, you will be miserable in this program. PA school is hard enough as is, and you deserve support, positivity, and good leaders throughout your journey. Good luck!