CMSV 2023-2024 APPLICATION CYCLE

Hi everyone!

This program is newer than others in NYS. Was wondering if current PA students can share their experiences thus far? I applied last year and was accepted, unfortunately due to financial/family reasons I decided to decline. They reached out asking why and I was honest with them. I reapplied this cycle.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2023 at 1:10 AM, ChaviPA said:

Hi everyone!

This program is newer than others in NYS. Was wondering if current PA students can share their experiences thus far? I applied last year and was accepted, unfortunately due to financial/family reasons I decided to decline. They reached out asking why and I was honest with them. I reapplied this cycle.

Hi! Did you apply yet? If so, did you hear back yet?

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, meemz said:

Hi! I received an interview invite over email last Wednesday and replied to confirm Thursday.

I haven't heard back yet and was hoping to see if this was normal. How long does it usually take for them to respond?

Congrats! I got an invite also and emailed back the same time as you. I called to confirm to which they said they received my email. The person on the phone said it would be a couple weeks until we get a response with more details.  I would just call to confirm yourself though, just to make sure. Let me know because I was stressing also!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2023 at 5:08 PM, anonfuturepa1 said:

Congrats! I got an invite also and emailed back the same time as you. I called to confirm to which they said they received my email. The person on the phone said it would be a couple weeks until we get a response with more details.  I would just call to confirm yourself though, just to make sure. Let me know because I was stressing also!!!

Hi! Which number did you call? I sent an email to confirm and did not get anything back.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...